Tuesday, September 2, 2008

XX or XY?

I've recently received emails and calls in regards to our pregnancy and why I haven't posted a picture actually showing my belly. I guess in the last months, when your not feeling your cutest, it's easier being the one behind the camera instead of in front of it. Nevertheless, I'm taking the risk of stepping out of my comfort zone and posting a pic.

My due date is around the end of September so if all goes well I have three weeks remaining. If my body does as it did with our last three miracles however than I'll have a bit more time than that. Either way I'm feeling great with the small exception of some major swelling in my hands which tends to make them constantly numb, tingly, and ache. Only a few more weeks to go though and with the amazing gift you receive at the end I'm sure I can take just about anything. We are VERY excited for the upcoming arrival and almost have everything in place and ready to go, whether it's a boy or a girl! I say almost based on the small problem of having no ideas or even possibilities for boy names. Oh well, we'll do what we've done with all our children thus far and name them as we sign the paper work to leave the hospital!