Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything - Our Most Random Post Yet

Alright folks. We're up and running with photo access and I'm learning the in's and out's of the Mac. This thing is cool! So, here are some pictures to accompany the post below and then a few extra as well. First up is a picture of Ryley's first day in first grade. Then we have some pictures of soccer practices. Their actual games begin a week from Saturday so when those take place I'll post more pics.

We also returned to the "Incredible Pizza" place last week and this time attempted it with Thatcher. I was a bit nervous to be in such chaos with three children but I must say that Thatch has come along ways when it comes to running off. We couldn't get him to ride any of the rides but eventually talked him into giving the bounce house a try. Once that happened he was hooked for good. All three stayed right beside me the entire time and it ended up being a very stress free, fun afternoon.

I'm also adding a few pictures of myself getting down and crazy as I joined some wonderful girls from our church in the midnight release party for "Breaking Dawn". Please excuse my appearance - I ran from a day at the pool straight to the party. It was very exciting and fun and I'm still amazed at the fact that I lasted past 9:00pm.

Below that is a picture of the kiddos. We had some extra time before church so I grabbed them together for a quick photo. I'm also on a Peter Cetera kick right now which is why he is the music of choice for this post.

I warned you this was going to be random!