Monday, April 27, 2009

Baseball Begins

After experiencing soccer we were under the impression that Ryley didn't particularly enjoy sports.
Wow. We're we off.
It's now clear that Ryley enjoys sports, just not ones that involve having to "fight" for a particular object, i.e. a soccer ball.
She therefore gave T-ball a shot and loves it.
Her age division is actually coaches pitch, where (of course) the coach pitches to each player.
She signed up with a good friend and is the only female on a team of twelve.
Is this a concern for Ryley? Oh no.

I love this picture. It was taken the same day Ryley "lost" her tooth and I love that she's so proud to show it!





Here's Ryley running to first after a strong hit to left field. She made it to third, with a teammate then hitting to bring her home.
It's great fun to watch. I will try to put video on soon.