I'm sorry to say until now I had never responded to "tags" before. I must admit though, I have a great time reading the answers to other "tags", so I'll do my best at joining the fun when called upon to do so. One of my cute roommates from Rick's tagged me for this one so here goes!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Preparing to graduate and leave Ricks.
2. Began my one (and only) semester at Utah State.
3. Had a great summer doing EFY.
4. Searching for my adorable husband. (Wish I had known then that he was still 2 years in my future. Wouldn't have stressed so much!)
5. Decided to major in Psychology/Sociology.
5 Things On My To-Do list today:
1. Fold clothes. (my least favorite chore by the way)
2. Play with kiddos.
3. Work out.
4. Pack (we decided last minute to go visit family for Thanksgiving - VERY excited)
5. Run to store. (I'm going to try making a Chocolate Pecan pie this year - I'll let you know how it goes.)
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Hot Chocolate.
2. Sun-Dried Tomato Wheat Thins.
3. E.L. Fudge Cookies.
4. Pretzels and Pickles. (my old roommates will get a kick out of that one - I still love it.)
5. Chocolate Cake Donuts. (these are NOT allowed in the house while I'm getting baby weight off!)
5 Places I've lived:
1. Albuquerque, NM (born and raised)
2. Augusta, Georgia
3. Germantown, Maryland
4. Colorado Springs, Colorado
5. Utah/Idaho (college years).
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Mom (best ever)
2. Secretary/Receptionist
3. Dairy Queen (Believe it or not I had my degree when I held this job - long story)
4. Golden Swirl (a "thanks" to my sister for giving me hours whenever I wanted them)
5. Professional Dancer (O.K. So I dressed up in a large hamster costume and danced around a stage for children. It was still pretty fun)
5 People I Tag:
1. Melissa
2. Joy
3. Breeana
4. Rachelle
5. Jana