I definitely think one of the greatest parts of parenting is seeing the face of your child as they strengthen and master skills that they've worked so hard on.
“Noble and great. Courageous and determined. Faithful and fearless. That is who you are and who you have always been. And understanding it can change your life, because this knowledge carries a confidence that cannot be duplicated any other way” -Sheri L. Dew
Monday, August 4, 2008
1 out of 3!
We officially have a swimmer on our hands. At the beginning of last week Ryley went from timid to courageous and decided to test her swimming abilities by jumping off the diving board into deep waters below. We were at our neighbors pool and I'm not quite sure what came over her but it was both awesome (and terrifying) to watch. She had never before tested her swimming skills so we were uncertain of what to expect. I waited on the side and told her once she hit the water to start swimming for it and if by chance she sunk to the bottom than Mom would be right there to grab her! She jumped, held her breath (I found myself holding mine too), and not two seconds later she popped to the surface and was swimming like a fish. Since that afternoon my morning alarm clock has been Ryley at our bedside begging to go swimming. With school starting soon I can't bring myself to deny her request. Kadyn and Thatch love it as well and are trying hard at their own levels.
I definitely think one of the greatest parts of parenting is seeing the face of your child as they strengthen and master skills that they've worked so hard on.



I definitely think one of the greatest parts of parenting is seeing the face of your child as they strengthen and master skills that they've worked so hard on.