Friday, July 25, 2008

Crazy Cats

This week the Ballard's decided to shake it up a bit. Instead of spending our usual time at the pool we joined our church play group for a day at the sprinkler park, headed for the zoo a few days later, and filled any time in between at our neighbors pools. I know, I know, right now your thinking, "Those Ballard's are a pretty crazy clan"!

Actually, I had one of those weeks with a lot of different little errands that needed to be completed in preparation for the upcoming school year, so, instead of filling our time with long days at the pool we did a variety of fun activities between the necessary ones. It was an enjoyable but busy week and we are looking forward to a weekend filled with rest and relaxation.

Ryley loved it!

Kadyn stayed safe behind the water guns!

Thatcher wasn't quite sure what to think!
He and I enjoyed the snacks and shade.