Easter and Conference. These two weekends are just awesome. First we get the wonderful opportunity to reflect even more upon our Savior and the wonderful gifts He has given to us. To add to it we get an entire weekend to be edified and uplifted by modern day prophets. What a special moment to be a part of sustaining President Monson. I know I wasn't way young when that moment took place with President Hinckley but I don't recall that day very well and to have that experience again was touching . (Note to self - be a better journal keeper) All of the talks are of course wonderful but it is especially humbling as you sit there and through them hear answers to prayers and ways to improve one's self and come closer to Heavenly Father. As Ryley and Kadyn get older it is especially fun to see them take a more active roll in conference. They had tons of fun with the "General Conference Packet". (Thank you to those who sent them.)
After President Monson spoke on Sunday I said, "Can you girls tell me one thing that Pres. Monson just said to us?" and without hesitation they simutaniously replied, "Amen". I laughed so hard I cried. I guess I really couldn't argue with that. I don't know if this makes sense but I often can't even comprehend life and how blessed we truly are. How grateful I am.