The Children's Museum of Memphis is pretty cool, so when the girls asked if we could return there over President's Day I quickly agreed. They have enough stuff in this Museum to keep kids busy for hours (five hours to be exact for our kiddos). Even after five hours they have to be bribed to go home. My latest persuasion resorted to watching a movie when they got home. I know, that's awful, eh? I'm not big on T.V. either, so on the days I offer I think they realize that Mommy must really need a nap! It was a great day though and I find myself more and more grateful for holidays now that Ryley is in school and we're given those extra moments for her to join us on weekday outings.
“Noble and great. Courageous and determined. Faithful and fearless. That is who you are and who you have always been. And understanding it can change your life, because this knowledge carries a confidence that cannot be duplicated any other way” -Sheri L. Dew
Friday, February 22, 2008
Holiday Happiness
The Children's Museum of Memphis is pretty cool, so when the girls asked if we could return there over President's Day I quickly agreed. They have enough stuff in this Museum to keep kids busy for hours (five hours to be exact for our kiddos). Even after five hours they have to be bribed to go home. My latest persuasion resorted to watching a movie when they got home. I know, that's awful, eh? I'm not big on T.V. either, so on the days I offer I think they realize that Mommy must really need a nap! It was a great day though and I find myself more and more grateful for holidays now that Ryley is in school and we're given those extra moments for her to join us on weekday outings.