We all know the worries that parents have for their children, one of them being their experiences within the school system. With our frequent moves this particular worry has been a large one for Steven and I, as each year we hope and pray for yet another great school with great individuals to surround our children. I can't begin to explain the deep gratitude I have that this desire of my heart has been continually answered. The teachers, staff, and students were absolutely incredible and welcomed our family for this one short year with open arms and hearts - not to mention their academics, daily routine, and structure was unbelievable. Spoede school will always hold a special place in our kiddos hearts and we'll not soon forget the amazing experiences that were had during our time here. Go Turtles! :)


Ryley and Mr. B

Kadyn and Mrs. Decker

Thatcher and Ms. Davenport