As the end of another school year approaches our weeks have been filled with many activities. With three young ones in elementary I would have to reiterate the word "filled". While busy, they have also been very fun and enjoyable. Ryley was the only play day that I failed to get pictures of - mainly due to the fact that fourth graders apparently prefer running rampantly throughout a park, instead of an actual play structure. The younger gals and I had a great time at each of their activities and loved being a part of their special days. Being the youngest of five myself, I explained to Haley J and Azure (mainly Haley since Azure doesn't really care yet) the major benefits of being born toward the end of a family unit. You get to attend all of your siblings fun events, and yet, experience them all over again when you begin school for yourself! It's great!







