My Mom's amazing. A few days ago our doorbell rang and upon further investigation through the window I discovered two large boxes sitting on the doorstep. With the kiddos help I pulled them in and ten minutes later found myself completely prepared and ready to have a baby. She even made two different quilts so that either gender would be fully covered! Amazing.
In addition to the first wonderful package, the second box completed a job that we have made a tradition with our children. When Steven and I head for the hospital Grandma passes out "care package" bags. They contain everything necessary to help entertain the kids during our time away. We had already purchased some items to place in their bags, but, thanks to her we now have those completed and squared away as well. I'm quite certain they will have more than enough to keep them busily entertained.

