Steven had an interview in Kansas City this past Monday so we packed the family up and headed off once again for a long weekend with the cousins, which resulted in another great visit. On Friday evening Steven and I headed out with Wendy and Brian to enjoy our first taste of The Cheesecake Factory. It was absolutely delicious.
Saturday was spent at the park in a very competitive game of family kick ball. We all had a fantastic time, although the following day my body was telling me otherwise. I guess I haven't played that competitive in a very long time! I can't believe how many muscles can be sore in one body all at the same time.
Sunday we enjoyed a day of rest and visiting with one another. When Monday arrived the kids and I dropped Steven off for his interview and crossed the street to Crown Center in downtown KC. It was amazing. We had a great day there and spent the entire six hours busily enjoying the mall and Kaleidoscope area. It was filled with art and craft projects of every kind for the kids to make and enjoy. We also had fun touring the Hallmark facility. We got to make bows, learn how they emboss cards, and go on a stamp scavenger hunt that was rewarded with free singing cards for each child. It really was a fantastic adventure.







