Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun Run '10

The City of Manhattan held their annual "Fun Run" last Saturday morning. The kids had a great time and did very well in their individual runs. Kadyn and Thatch attempted the half mile while Ryley took on a mile. I believe I had more fun than anyone though. Since I run before the kids wake up I rarely have the opportunity to see them in action. They will frequently go on "pre runs" with Dad before he heads out for a jog, but, until now I had never had the opportunity to see what they are capable of. It was so much fun to watch. It was also a great way to get our morning started with a kick. I'm sure the donuts afterwards helped too!
Thatch was so cute. He was running his little heart out (above) and stopped right before the finish line to watch the clock (below). It was awesome!