Monday, May 10, 2010

"It Was Awesome"

Ryley and Kadyn both participated in the talent show this year.
Ryley played, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and "Star Wars Theme".
Kadyn decided to return to the very first song she learned and play "Twinkle".
They were awesome!

Every year Rivercrest Elementary holds a relay/play day.
It is two hours of non stop running and fun.
Thatch played at a friends house during Kadyn's because I didn't know he could join in.
When I brought him along to Ryley's her teacher added him into every one of her games.
I was nervous at first that Ryley might feel jipped.
No way.
She explained every game in detail and proudly ran with her brother to assist him in completing the various tasks.
They were all three awesome.



Ryley's class was asked to perform a half time show for all six of the relay blocks.
They worked for two weeks in learning choreography and perfecting their performance.
They were awesome.

With beautiful weather we have frequently utilized our ice cream ball maker as well.
It's been awesome.
(Or so the kids tell me. I'm on week 6 of my 8 week challenge and can't touch treats!)

Mother's Day.
With my hubby and these kiddo's.
What can I say?
It was awesome.