On a personal note. I am still in awe that our little Kadyn is growing up so quickly. Her smile and tender spirit have blessed our family immensely. It has been a wonderful experience to see her individual personality develop over these past few years, bringing with it individual strengths of her very own. We admire Kadyn's tender side and the kindness she shows to all around her. Surprisingly enough, her tenderness has an added combination of determination. When Kadyn sets her mind on accomplishing something - it will, without a doubt, be accomplished!
I'm really not sure what I'll do this Fall when my little Kadyn heads off to school. I'm excited for her to experience new things, but for me, it will be a bitter sweet day that I'm hoping will take forever to come. We are so grateful for the joy she brings to our lives each and everyday. Happy Birthday Kadyn. We love you!
(This is Kadyn's face deciding whether or not to hold that tarantula. Guess what? She decided yes. It scared me so much to watch, I missed the picture.)