We had a great weekend. Lots to accomplish, mixed in with a little R and R. Friday we were blessed with 70 degree weather so we spent the day (literally until dark) running around outside. Saturday was filled with shopping needs, cooking fun, birthday parties, and running the kids ragged around the church gym (seeing as the weather took a dramatic dip in temperature) while Daddy practiced the organ for Sunday. Sunday was great as usual and ended with Steven and I once again shaking our heads at life's little surprises. We found ourselves sitting with Ryley at her "Eight is Great Fireside". They did a wonderful job with the eight kids who will be baptized this year and even ended the night by letting them all go down into the baptismal font. Although the "big day" is not until November, as is the case with six of the eight children, I cannot believe our "little girl" is growing up so quickly. How fast time flies!

We love cheesecake and I love making them.

My latest couponing buys. Guess how much? $10! The cereal was $1 a box and the rest came to $7. Crazy.
I promise I won't keep posting these. It's just fun while it's new.


Haley J. We're sure enjoying her. The kids adore her - until she has a poopie diaper that is.

They gave all the children an "8" cookie. Cute idea.