...my new Scooba! Steven gave this to me for Christmas and I will honestly admit I didn't think it would be something I would utilize. I am a creature of habit and LOVE my swifter jet mop with scented pads and wet jet action. Scooba however has stolen my heart and not only mops my floors to perfection but offers 45 minutes of pure entertainment for the kiddos. He makes his way all around the kitchen floor, goes around any furniture in his way, and, knows when to stop when the stairs drop off into the living room.

...how much these two kiddos love each other. Five days a week they play, read, paint, sing, and color together until it's time for lunch. As lunch begins they grab their sandwiches and enjoy a cartoon while snuggled up on the chair. It will be interesting to see what Haley J does when Thatch heads to school in the Fall with his older sisters. Hopefully she will enjoy "ruling" the roost for the seven hours they are away.

...these two crazies. Haley's personality is fun and goofy and her facial expressions bring us to tears of laughter.

