We had the opportunity to go back to Omaha this past weekend. It was such a wonderful outing too. The day got started with a blast from the past. A young lady that I was an EFY counselor to over 10 years ago lives in Omaha and offered to watch our kiddos for the morning so that Steven and I could attend the LDS temple together this visit. It was so wonderful to see her and meet her cute family. Steven took the kids to lunch afterwards so that Missy and I could sit and chat for awhile. It was a reunion that came to far out, and yet, I'm so grateful it came.
Once we left their home we headed for, where else, the zoo! It was only 34 degrees, however, the individuals that created Omaha's zoo were brilliant in their planning and development. Not only do they have some of the coolest animals around, but, they have multiple indoor habitats that only require a short walk between one another in order to arrive quickly (and unfrozen) to your next destination. We stayed until almost closing and still didn't make it through all of the indoor exhibits that are available to see. It was a great day for all!













