Steven is the Primary pianist and has a great time watching the girls sing in opening exercises, but this was their first opportunity to do something musical together. They've had a great time practicing over the past few weeks and it was really fun to watch them perform.
I charged the video camera all day in preparation for the recital and when my moment came to record I realized it was dead. I have thus learned a valuable lesson that you cannot charge a video camera and leave it turned on- it defeats the purpose. I am SO disappointed to have no video to post, but please stay tuned for spring when her next recital takes place.
On a personal note, I'm sorry to say that while in my youth I gave up piano lessons after only a year. I loved doing theatre and have since picked up the guitar, but to this day I regret that decision. I have been taking lessons myself over the past six months and hope to advance past "Chopsticks" sometime soon. I opted to skip this recital due to the fact that I would be the only adult student, however, come spring I may just set my pride aside and go for it!
What's the worst that could happen? Don't answer that.