Each time we move I have the difficult job of finding a new hair stylist, someone who will do exactly what you ask for, especially when you show them a picture, nothing more nothing less.
You ladies know that this is NOT an easy task. Let's just say my last experience has brought me to a new resolution that during the remainder of our time here in Tennessee I will no longer be cutting my hair, with the exception of an occasional trim to keep it healthy.
Having said that I assure you all that I am NOT attempting to clone our daughters to look like their mother. At these ages, however, their hair is baby fine and needs some good trims to thicken it up. While I will admit I think it looks adorable short I promise to allow them their free agency to cut as they wish once it's out of the "fine" stage.
So. . . can you tell which is which?
So. . . can you tell which is which?
Let's not forget Thatch. He got his FIRST hair cut this past week as well. I think he's pretty happy about it.